After talking with her mother and friends about a TV show that they saw earlier in the day about remarrying, a woman decides she is going to ask her husband if she were to die would he remarry. Here is how their conversation went:


WIFE: 'What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?
HUSBAND: 'Definitely not!'
WIFE: 'Why not? Don't you like being married?'
HUSBAND: 'Of course I do.'
WIFE: 'Then why wouldn't you remarry?'
HUSBAND: 'Okay, okay, after a considerable period of grieving and maybe even some therapy then yes I'd probably get married again.'
WIFE: 'You would?'
HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)

WIFE: 'Would you live in our house?'
HUSBAND: 'Well we have put a considerable amount of money into it to get it just the way we like it. It seems like a waste to give all that up so sure I guess I would.'

WIFE: 'Would you sleep with her in our bed?'
HUSBAND: 'This bed is brand new, where else would we sleep?'

WIFE: 'Would you let her drive my car?'
HUSBAND: 'Probably, it is new and worth more if I keep it then if I sell it.'

WIFE: 'Would you replace my pictures with hers?'
HUSBAND: 'That would seem like the proper thing to do'

WIFE: 'Would you give her my jewelry?'
HUSBAND: 'No, I'm sure she'd want her own.'

WIFE: 'Would you take her golfing with you?
HUSBAND: 'Yes, those are always good times.'

WIFE: 'Would she use my clubs?
HUSBAND: 'No, she's left-handed.'

WIFE: -- Silence --
HUSBAND: 'UH OH'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.