[No joke] If you want to clean your screen, just click here.
- If you spend your whole life wainting for the storm, You'll never enjoy the sunshine.
- You just have to live your life not caring what they think and shake off the drama and prove to them that you're better than they thik you are.
- Everyday is a gift that's why they call it the present.
- I am too Positive to be doubtful. Too Optimistic to be careful. And too Determined to be defeated.
- Every love gone wrong is one step closer to your one true Love.
- You are not fully dressed until you wear a smile.
Don't eat within two hours of bedtime, avoiding big meals and alcohol, which can knock you out, but later wake you up. And nix the spicy or fatty foods, because they can cause heartburn, which interferes with sleep.
If you really want a great night's sleep, turn your bedroom into a true sleep chamber. That means eliminating anything your brain associates with wakefulness. So when you're in bed, don't do things like watch TV, pay the bills or have tense conversations.
In fact, if you worry in bed, think about something calm, or get out of bed and go to another room and take a paper and pend and write down your problems. This subconsciously transfers them from your mind to the paper, relieving stress, so you can go back to bed.
Regular exercise, particularly in the afternoon, can have you sleeping like a baby. So can taking a warm shower or bath before bed.
When you are in the bedroom, lower the thermostat, keep it dark and quiet, and if there are still issues, use a sleep mask and earplugs.
Make sure you go to bed and wake up at the same time everyday, even on weekends. And since nicotine is a stimulant, stop smoking.
If these tips don't work, see your doctor. He or she may refer you to a sleep center, where more serious sleep disorders are identified and treated.
Never ride this unless:
- You want to be dead before getting to the emergencies.
- You failed your suicide attempt and want to be dead
- You like enjoying the nature more than geting some serious treatments
- You are a turtle who is in hurry
It's obamania everywhere: books, tv, radios, ads, clothing lines, dolls, groceries store etc.. everywhere. I guess you're probably don't want to read another article about him, so I'll make it quick.
Here is a website where you can have your Obama inspired picture and impress your friends. Register with your e-mail address and upload your pic. If the photo is fuzzy, just set the colors with the appropriate tone (there will be a tool on the right).
And regardless who was your favorite candidate, you will have fun and get Obamaized. Let's jsut hope he will fix our shiteous economy.
Now she wants to do a reality tv and to get paid 2 millions $ and she said she wants more kids...
Obviously she can't afford to help them (she can't even help herself) or/and she has some mental illness.
Do you think they should take her babies? Because I hardly can imagine 14 little kids in one appartement, a 2 bedroom appartement, with a mom like that:
- Lives with her parents in small appartement
- Doesn't work
- Already had 6 kids and find they way to have 8 more in-vitro,
- No husband
- Might have some mental issues
Leave your comments!!
It started last fall and it's brillant. The suspense is almost unbearable and they don't slow things down or change the subjects like how Heroes scenarists do. It's well written, the actors are excellent etc... If you liked Alias, Lost, any sci-fi show or any criminal investigations drama, you will definitely love Fringe.
by Henry Ward Beecher
"A joke is a very serious thing."
by Winston Churchill
"Humor is reason gone mad."
by Groucho Marx
• 1/4 cup powdered cocoa
• 6 tablespoons coca cola or other cola
• 1/2 cup butter
• 3 and 3/4 cup powdered sugar (one 1 lb box)
• 1 cup chopped pecans
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
In a medium saucepan, mix together cocoa, cola, and butter. Heat over medium heat until melted then bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add powdered sugar, pecans and vanilla. Stir until blended well.
Let frosting cool until stiff enough to frost cupcakes. I've been know to eat the leftover frosting with a spoon, loooool!
• 1 cup coca cola or other cola drink
• 1/2 cup butter
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• 1/4 cup powdered cocoa
• 22 large marshmallows
• 2 cups all purpose flour
• 2 cups sugar
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 cup buttermilk
• 2 large eggs, beaten
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line cupcake pans with paper liners. These cupcakes work best with the silver metallic liners.
In a small saucepan mix cola, butter, vegetable oil and cocoa. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and add marshmallows. Place lid on saucepan and leave until marshmallows begin to melt. Stir well.
Mix flour, sugar, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl. Add buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well.
Combine Part One and Part Two in the mixing bowl. Spoon cupcake batter into cupcake pan liners until they are 1/2 to 2/3 full.
Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool cupcakes completely before frosting with Coca Cola frosting
For the guys,
- The female always makes the rules
- The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
- No male can possibly know all the rules.
- If the female suspects the MALE know all the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
- The female is never wrong.
- If the female is wrong, it is due to a misunderstanding which was a result of something the male did or said wrong.
- The female may change her mind at any time.
- The male is expected to mind read at all times.
- The female is ready when she is ready.
- The male must be ready at all time.
- When crying occurs you caused it and should fix it. Perfect time for a gift.
- The toilet seat prefers to be down. Gravity; any questions?
- When we ask if we are fat, we are looking for a "NO I love you just the way you are" answer.
- Shopping is not a sport, it's an adventure.
- Wearing the same clothes because they are on top of the pile is not acceptable.
- If we had enough clothes or shoes then why are there so many stores?
- Yes and No are not answers, you are not on trial and we are not your attorney.
2. Log onto MSN and ICQ (be sure to go on away!). Check your email.
3. Read over the assignment carefully, to make certain you understand it.
4. Walk down to the vending machines and buy some chocolate to help you concentrate.
5. Check your email and Facebook.
6. Call up a friend and ask if he/she wants to go to grab a coffee. Just to get settled down and ready to work.
7. When you get back to your room, sit in a straight, comfortable chair in a clean, well lit place.
8. Read over the assignment again to make absolutely certain you understand it.
9. Check your email.
10. You know, you haven't written to that kid you met at camp since fourth grade. You'd better write that letter now and get it out of the way so you can concentrate.
11. Look at your teeth in the bathroom mirror.
12. Grab some mp3z with your illegal download software.
13. Check your email and Facebook.
14. MSN chat with one of your friends about the future. (ie summer plans).
15. Check your email and Facebook.
16. Listen to your new mp3z and download some more.
17. Phone your friend on the other floor and ask if she's started writing yet. Exchange derogatory emarks about your prof, the
course, the college, the world at large.
18. Walk to the store and buy a pack of gum. You've probably run out.
19. While you've got the gum you may as well buy a magazine and read it.
20. Check your email.
21. Check the newspaper listings to make sure you aren't missing something truly worthwhile on TV.
22. Play some solitare (or age of legends!).
23. Check out bored.com.
24. Wash your hands.
25. Call up a friend to see how much they have done, probably haven't started either.
26. Look through your housemate's book of pictures from home. Ask who everyone is.
27. Sit down and do some serious thinking about your plans for the future.
28. Check to see if unboredme.blogspot.com has been updated yet.
29. Check your email and listen to your new mp3z.
30. You should be rebooting by now, assuming that windows is crashing on schedule.
31. Read over the assignment one more time, just for heck of it.
32. Scoot your chair across the room to the window and watch the sunrise.
33. Lie face down on the floor and moan.
34. Punch the wall and break something.
35. Check your email.
36. Mumble obscenities.
37. 5am - start hacking on the paper without stopping. 6am -paper is finished.
38. Complain to everyone that you didn't get any sleep because you had to write that stupid paper.
39. Go to class, hand in paper, and leave right away so you can take a nap
The Rubik’s 360 is set to repeat the success of the maddening Cube, which became an overnight sensation almost three decades ago and remains the world’s fastest-selling toy.
The challenge is simple to understand, with only one possible solution, yet extremely difficult to execute.
Players must get the coloured balls from an inner sphere into matching slots on the outer sphere by shaking them through a middle sphere that has only two holes.
Unfortunately we'll have to wait til August to try it.
This is a personal problem since I'm sleepless at least 4 nights a week.
Sleepless can damage our health in many different ways such as:
- Weak memory (might be an Alzheimer syndrome)
- Stress increased
- Loss of reflexes
- Weak immune system
- Heart diseases
- Intellectual impairment
- Fatigue (which is inevitable)