Call me old school but I usually take my dates to the restaurants for the first 2 or 3 dates, so we can get to know each other. But after that, I'll try crazy and weird activities. Here are few dates ideas (submitted by a reader Andy) that I approved and highly recommend you to try them just for fun :)

1. Have her dress up as a ghost and you dress uup us Pacman. Walk around downtown holding hands, and whenever anyone sees you two, pretend to be embarrassed, and run off screaming “wocka wocka wocka.”

2. Try and visit as many people as you can in one night, and turn as many things inside their apartment upside down as you can, without them noticing.

3. Try and visit as many people as you can in one night, and turn as many things inside their apartment upside down as you can, without them noticing.

4. Dress to the nines, pretend to be married, and test drive very expensive vehicles at an auto dealership.

5. Do the lamest tourist thing in your area that you have both secretly wanted to do forever. Have an unabashed good time!

6. Drive somewhere unknown and have dinner in a city you’ve never been to. With fake names.

7. Go around the city with sidewalk chalk and draw hearts with equations inside on random things

8. Walk around a city and perform short silent plays in front of security cameras

9. Go to a restraunt and convince the cook to create something completely new for you.

10. Rent a movie you’ve never seen before. Set on mute and improvise dialogue.

8 comments:

Thuy said...

oh THANKS :D I have to bookmark this post! xD
Number 8 and 10 are my favorites!

cybeel said...

These are not weird. i love them all esp #10 (i also did it soooo funny)
But should we do #2 twice ??

XX said...

ha ha, brilliant!

virgo27 said...

ha ha, these are hilarious. love #s 4, 5, 6, & 9; may try them!

Admin said...

Best tips..lol ;)

Kendra Logan said...

I love these!

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

#2, #5 and #6 all sound good to me.

Addie French said...

Thanks for the poost

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.