And the award goes to.... Plant and Kraus. What, is it a joke?? Before the grammys I never heard of their album even I like Led Zepelin... When the award was given to them, they had like 5 seconds of applause and the peole who stood up were around 20.
Seriously almost everyone was chocked and wondering if the grammys are really over because they have might missed something.
My favorite moments: J-Hudson thanking her family(RIP), Radiohead, T.I. & Justin Timberlake and of course Coldplay.
Here is the final official survey conducted by the Music Academy.

Who do you think GRAMMY voters will choose for Album Of The Year?
38% Coldplay
27% Lil Wayne
6% Ne-Yo
14% Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
15% Radiohead

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.