This year best Valentine's day movie is........Slumdog Millionnaire. If you have seen it yet, it's really time to see it. If you have, you wouldn,t mind watching it again. Trust me, all the emotions will emerge again. Here are some critics:
"a breathless, exciting story, heartbreaking and exhilarating." Chicago Sun times

"a modern fairy tale," a "sensory blowout," and "one of the most upbeat stories about living in hell imaginable." The New York Post

"a goofy picaresque to rival Forrest Gump" IndieWire

3 comments:

cybeel said...

i love it ! really a fairy tale. and i'll watch it again for sure :P

Jennifer said...

I watched it 2x in less than 24 hours. I Loved it!!! :) ((Thanks for Posting on my blog))

mika said...

luv it luv it

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.