Remember the How to be be annoying online tips??
Now, we are starting a serie of posts to help us be more annoying everyday. After all, that's a great thing to do when you're bored.

Argue with everybody.

Get hysterical.

Threaten law suits.

Gamble with the rent money.

Tell people that they are in your will, even if they aren't.

When giving out directions, leave out a turn or two.

Don't make up your mind.

Improve your posture by walking with your nose in the air.

Remind people who lose their job that they should work harder.

Talk with your mouth full.

Comment on the weight gain of others.

4 comments:

Thuy said...

haha think I'm a bit of annoying: I argue, get hysterical sometimes and threaten people in wow with a report ticket.

cybeel said...

in the mornings even i can't bear myself... really annoying :o

Avery Smith said...

I THINK YOU ARE WRONG. ARGUING ONLINE IS AN AWFUL IDEA!!!!!!!!!


haha think about it......

3L said...

Yeah. Annoying is a nice way of putting that.

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.