When you love someone, you don't have to spend thousands of $ to prove your love. Here are few really cheap gifts you can buy for less than 2$ and the reason why they are very romantic. For 2$, you don't have anymore excuses to not buy gifts.

++ Water "You are my water and without you I can not survive on this planet"

++ Sugar "You are so sweet that sugar is made out from you"

++ Napkins "Because you have always been here for me when I needed a shoulder to cry"

++ Chili pepper "Because you are hotter than any kind of peppers"

++ Paper & pen "I no longer need to write my biography. You are the story of my life"

++ Rice "There are at least 1000 pieces of rice in this pound of rice. That represents how many years I want to spend with you making you happy, that's more than a lifetime"

14 comments:

Kavita Saharia said...

SMART GUY.....I AM KEEPING MY MAN AWAY FROM THIS LIST...HAD FUN READING THIS....WOW POST.

Hazel said...

haha,
i wish somebody would give me a chili pepper, this is really amusing and HOT, really :)

Hit 40 said...

You must be a great date!!! LOL

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

Give me the chili pepper and some water please :)

SoggyCereal said...

There could be another meaning for the napkins tho! LMAo :P im not telling..

LazyKing said...

@Soggy, Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Lily said...

Loved the India-pictures!!!

The dog-one... well I suppose some owners might deserve it!

This one: sweet ideas! I especially liked "the story of my life..."

cybeel said...

yeah i wanna hear all of these :) so lovely and funny

Aswani said...

Cute romantic quotes in my opinion. well done !

Yvette Kelly said...

How sweet!I have an award for you LazyKing!

XX said...

That's so freakin' cute LazyKing!

Rachel Noy said...

Awwwww. How sweet!

..You make me sick.

Haha.

3L said...

I use to make homemade gifts after each date when I did not have a lot of money. One time I made a fruit basket without fruit. I was random things I found in the cabinet like a pack of koolaid and I posted a note on each thing and what it represented. The guy LOVED the gift and bragged about it to everyone we knew for a couple days. I was scared he'd see it as cheap but he really appreciated.

If you really care about each other it is the thought that counts.

SoggyCereal said...

oh cmon lazyking! XD

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.