People are staring at computer screens more and more. This gives you dry eyes, but luckily, the problem is only short-term and can be avoided in the first place.
- Blink often. People blink at least half as much as normal when staring at the computer
- 10-10-10. Every 10 minutes, look at an object 10 feet away for 10 seconds to get them adjusted to long-distance.
- Adjust the screen settings: windows sizes, text sizes, colors, brightness etc..
- Back up the screen: 16-24 inches is a good distance, depending on your eyesight
- Use the computer less: type your e-mails faster and print all your long documents