A man was taking his wife, who was pregnant with twins, to the hospital when his car went out of control and crashed. Regaining consciousness, he saw his brother, a relentless practical joker, sitting at his bed side.

He asked his brother how his wife was doing and his brother said, "Don't worry, everybody is fine and you have a son and a daughter. But the hospital was in a real hurry to get the birth certificates filed and since both you and your wife were unconscious, I named them for you."

The husband was thinking to himself, "Oh no, what has he done now?" and asked with some trepidation, "Well, bro, what did you name them?"

Whereupon, his brother replied, "I named the little girl Denise."

The husband, relieved, said, "That's a lovely name! And what did you come up with for my son?"

The brother winked and replied, "Denephew."

10 comments:

virgo27 said...

funny :-)

Susan Blake said...

Cute! Makes me wonder when I see some names just WHAT were the parents thinking - I think a lot were unconscious don't you? haha!

Hippoleetoe said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah omg I can't stop laughing .. lol

Ember said...

*laughs* I love that!

Aswani said...

LOL ;)

Ahahgshene said...

hahahahhahahhahahaa omg... wow.. this is so funny. im crying. hahah thanks for sharing!

cybeel said...

:o

Bill Lisleman said...

great one - so good I'm stealing it. thanks

Jamwes said...

A similar version involves a Mexican couple who had twin boys and who's brother is a fireman. Upon asking what he named them he's told the first one is named "Jose." Relieved, he asked what the second one is named and is told (well, this joke only works when told out loud), "Hose B".

Maid Service Universal City said...

Great post tthankyou

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.