This week-end is a little different, I went to the movies on Friday instead of Saturday (now I don't have nothing to do today...)
Harry Potter is finally released after 2 years of waiting. And I have to say, I was disappointed. I'm a big fan of HP books and movies but this movie didn't fulfill my expectations. During the movie, I was waiting for something to happen like a big fight or something really awesome but nothing happenned. I believe this movie was made up to prepare the intrigue for the last Harry Potter. Overall, this movie deserves a 7/10 which is good but not great.
After the movie, I went to a free summer concert and all the three bands that were performing sucked. There are songs, nobody applauded when they finished singing them. And the second band made me really sleepy.

7 comments:

Thuy said...

I agree! really disappointing.

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Lazy King:
I have to agree with you, buddy!
I have not read any of the HP books, or I'm sure I'd be really disappointed. I think I've only seen 1 in the theatres before, the rest I saw on TV....that said, I too, kept waiting for something to happen!

The whizzing around black ghost things were kind of cool, and tim burton's wife has to show up! But where the heck were really scary things? And the ending, WTF was that....a set up for the next chapter? It was visually OK, but not much story or suspense. This is the Bunni movie review, I will not be doing a review on my blog.

If you REALLY want to read something SCARY on my blog, check out the latest, if you DARE!
And, alas, this is TRUTH, not fiction.
Have a good weekend, bro.

LazyKing said...

@Bunni, I agree, VISUALLY it was amazing but no suspene or action...A bummer!!

whibley said...

yeah..It would be better if they showed more actions..I haven't read the books but watched all the movies..so I'm confused because there are lots of things I didn't know even few of my friends told me about what they've read..and I really wish they explained more about half-blood prince..
and I'm hoping the last movie will be better..

SoggyCereal said...

I'm a big HP nerd too. And like you i was pretty much bummed out. Underwhelming. It doesnt deserve the 7 that you gave it. ill settle for a 4 for foul.

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

It sounds like a crapy day. You really didn't like the Harry Potter movie? I still have to see it.

Ahahgshene said...

i think i have to agree with you with the whole fighting thing... i was waiting for that too.. i think this is one of the reasons why i thought it was short... was because i was waiting for the REAL ACTION and FIGHTING... but nothing... ahhaha.. the killing of dumbledore was FAST too!

anyway, it was a good movie for me. but at the same time, i felt like asking for more!

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.