Kings


Kings is a brand new american tv-show, they are only in the fifth episode. It was inspired by the "David and Goliath" story. The producers are adapting that antique story to our generation with modern architecture, controverses, technology, fashion etc...
I fell in love with this show in the very first episode. I thought it was brillant and I wasn't disappointed when I watched the following episodes. You'll always want to see more, to see how things will evolve, how the characters (brillant actors by the way) will deal with their issues and crucial decisions and most importantly how the the scenario will continue to impress you although everyone knows David and Goliath.
I got three words for this new show: entertaining, surprisingly good and intelligent.

1 comments:

3L said...

I haven't heard of it. I will have to check that out.

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.