Your friends and I wanted to do something special for your birthday…
- So we’re having you put to sleep.

Looking back over the years that we have been together, I can’t help but wonder…
- What the hell was I thinking

Thank you for being part of my life…
- I never knew what evil was until I met you!

Congratulations on your wedding day!…
- Too bad no one likes your husband.

Hooray…
- You’re divorced.

I just want you to know that I’m sorry for what happened…
- Especially since you survived.

Congrats on getting married…
- It’s not everyday you decide to ruin your life.

Someday I hope to marry…
- Someone other than you.

We have been friends for a very long time…
- What do you say we stop?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.