1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and Point A Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch To Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Sexual Favors"

7. Finish All Your Sentences With "In Accordance With The Prophecy."

8. Don't Use Any Punctuation

9. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."

10. Ask People What Sex They Are. Laugh Hysterically After They Answer.

11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."

12. Sing Along At The Opera.

13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme

14. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"

15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party because You're Not In The Mood.

16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Hard.

17. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"

11 comments:

Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai said...

hahahha, thks a lot for sharing such funny tips. I guess they are good time pass too.

Regards,
MOHD___
Tips and Tricks : WinXP, Internet, Blogging, GEC O Level

3L said...

So much fun, so little time. I'm tempted to try #17, what could it hurt? But I'd love to try 4 and 5. #4 is a vacation, who cares what others think. #5 I can almost see it, but now that I'm at home it would not be okay (still fun, but not okay)

Drive through to go orders, I worked fast food when I was younger and got that a lot. It's better when people are really sincere.

Pavitra said...

hahahaha.....!!
rotfl.....
brilliant......!!!
You made my day... :)

Lilly said...

Now thats funny I love these. I am printing this to try some. Love the hairdyer one - it appeals to me.

Amusing Bunni said...

These were VERY funny! Thanks for the laugh today, I needed it.

Sharon said...

Hi Lazyking, I love number 7, I live in the Bible Belt and I guess I like to rattle cages from time to time, this is a great one!:)

Anonymous said...

hilarious, best list ever

3L said...

Your sponsor box has a video of a movie trailer, very cool.

forexwatch said...

Nice Blog. It will really get everybody out of boredom.
I hate speeding vehicles. So I may try the hair dryer.

Clever Elsie said...

Hilarious! I'm pretty sure a few of these could get you arrested. ;) Someone should make a movie about a guy who invents a list like this and vows to complete one item a week. So much comic potential...

virgo27 said...

love #3!

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.