Bipolar disorder, which is also known by its older name "manic depression," is a serious mental disorder that responds to treatment with both medication and psychotherapy.
This disorder is very personal to me, here are the top 10 signs of it:

++ Abnormal or excessive elation
++ Unusual irritability
++ Decreased need for sleep
++ Grandiose notions
++ Increased talking
++ Racing thoughts
++ Increased sexual desire
++ Markedly increased energy
++ Poor judgment
++ Inappropriate social behavior

Visit the Health Center for more useful informations.

Have you ever been depressed?
Do you know or did you know someone with depression? How did you behave??

7 comments:

virgo27 said...

interesting. i have a few friends that work in the social services sector and work specifically mental health. i've never been depressed, but i've dealt with a friend who was depressed. at first it was slightly difficult to deal with; she just wasn't herself. finally, after constant probing, she opened up and from our dialog, i sensed that it could be depression. she eventually sought help.

SoggyCereal said...

..which is also known by its hollywood name "lindsay lohan syndrome"

those descriptions... sounds an awful lot like me.. XD

BlackSnow said...

oh shit!I'm mentaly disordered...well bipolar..same thing:))

Juliawan said...

interesting about this information hehehe and nice to meet u :)

Amusing Bunni said...

Actually, I'm getting more depressed by the day seeing the decline of our freedoms and economy.
The only thing that cheers me up is reading your blog. LK...tee hee

Admin said...

Yes, I have been depressed in the past. At times, I felt like ending up my life. But thankfully, I didn't.

LazyKing said...

@Aswani, thank God, you didn't. You made the best decision. Now, you become a greater person. You're awesome

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.