GI Joe


This week-end was the premiere of the very anticipated movie GI Joe. And guess what? It was disappointing. It was a really average movie. For a GI Joe movie, it should have more excitment, more intensity and of course better jokes. Seriously I could have written better jokes for them. And the love story (every action-hero movie has one) was so annoying and stupid.
Well, if you have nothing better to do, you can watch but I'd recommend you to wait for the dvd or to download it. I'm making it sound like the worst movie but it wasn't that bad but the actors suck. Maybe GI Joe #2 will be better. 6/10

3 comments:

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

What about Channing Tatum? Did he do a nude scene. DID HE???!!! :)

LazyKing said...

lol, Thank God, he didn't.

cybeel said...

LOL

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.