An elderly man walks into a confessional. The following conversation ensues:

Man: 'I am 92 years old, have a wonderful wife of 70 years, many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Yesterday, I picked up two college girls, hitchhiking. We went to a motel, where I had sex with each of them three times.'

Priest: 'Are you sorry for your sins?'

Man: 'What sins?'

Priest: 'What kind of a Catholic are you?'

Man: 'I'm Jewish.'

Priest: 'Why are you telling me all this?'

Man: 'I'm 92 years old ... I'm telling everybody!'

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

loooooooooooooooool

Balvinder Balli said...

Hilarious !!!

Time Outdoors said...

Thanks for your comments. What I think is amazing is that the sunset picture was taken with my cell phone. It is amazing how much the cam phones has improved.

jb said...

hahahahaah....I'm jewish lolololol, that just cracked me up. Where do you find this stuff.

Huggs
JB

StEC said...

Hahaha omg now that's a great big laugh, thanks! By the way I looked through your blog and very much like what I see and thanks for the comment on my blog which is still less than a week old but I already am hooked on blogging lol! :)

LazyKing said...

Thanks guys!
Blogging is addicting

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.