Angels & Demons is Dan Brownfirst book. It Demons was re-released after the enormous success of Da Vinci Code. As always Dan Brown plays with real facts (conspiracy, religion, science etc..) to build a solid and disturbing fiction. I think is much better than Da Vinci Code.
When I was reading this book few years ago, it was like I was in a movie, really! This book will "unbore" you from the first chapter to the very last.
If you haven't read it yet, please hurry up because the movie will be out this May. If the movie follows the book and all the effects decribed in the book, I can assure you it will be the movie of the year. Angels and Demons is definitely one of my bestest book. I highly recommend it to you if you haven't already read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great book, a must read!

jb said...

I loved this book and it is a must read. I hope that they do the book justice. I think Angels and Demons is better then the Da Vinci Code but that's my personnel opinion only.

Huggs
JB

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.