I just received my second blog award. After The Best Blog of the day (it was displayed for 3 days on the sidebar), I now won the Honest Scrap Award. I'm so excited to get it from LLnL, LLnL means Life Love and Lust, she is one of my regular readers and commenters. In her blog she always speaks with her heart and she can captivate you with only simple words. Kudos to her!!

“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.

Now I have to nominate 7 brillant blogs and tell 10 honest things about myself. And the blogger I nominate should do the same and put a link to my blog (to show the readers that the blog was really nominate by somebody else) while wrting the post about the award.

The 10 honest things about myself
  1. I was a nerd at high school
  2. I failed my driver license test
  3. I played basketball like a robot
  4. I can memorize a song after 1 or 2 listens
  5. I used to eat my nails when I'm stressed out or bored
  6. I've cried to some Coldplay songs
  7. I first kiss a girl when I was 17
  8. According to my friends, I'm loyal and caring
  9. I don't drink milk
  10. And finally, blogging is my new passion
All my followers deserve this award but I can only nominate 7, grrr. They all have a unique design, the posts are always interresting and their bloggers are veryyyy nice. Check them out

My Only kidding
Princess Mina
JB
Deafening Silence
Katrina
Poursuit of something real
Razzle & Luigi

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
3L said...

I am so happy you got it. Thank you for your lovely words, so sweet. I can't wait to check out the new blogs on your list. : D

cybeel said...

:P i cry smt when i listen to "Trouble". what is yours Lazy King?
(By the way i was sure you'd like my macaroni slippers :PPPPPP)

Anonymous said...

Milk is good Lazy, try it

Razzle said...

Ahh we feel honoured, although slightly confused, that you chose our blog! We send many thanks in frog format. Luigi still freely admits she's a nerd (aged 19, at uni) and Raz has yet to kiss a girl, but she's just not that way inclined. And to compensate for lack of calcium from milk we recommend Feta cheese from Honeychurch Deli in Egham.

Keep up the spiffing blog work!

Love Luigi and Raz xxx

jb said...

Lazyking: Thanks so much!! I am truly honoured, but I don't think it would be right for me to accept this award again. You see, I already have it on my blog (I posted it March 9th), and I think another deserving blogger should get it. :)

Peace,
JB

Rob Anderson said...

I just read this- thanks for the shout out!

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.