This is an update of one of my oldest posts. Enjoy!
- Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it will digest itself.
- On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily! That explains it!
- Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
- Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to s-l-o-w film down so you could see his moves.
- The original name for butterfly was flutterby.
- Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
- The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
- Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.