o_ Discharge status: Alive but without permission.

o_ Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.

o_ While in the ER, she was examined, X-rated and sent home.

o_ She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life, until she got a divorce.

o_ Patient has two teenage children but no other abnormalities.

o_ Patient was seen in consultation by Dr. Blank, who felt we should sit on the abdomen, and I agree.

o_ When she fainted, her eyes rolled around the room.

o_ The patient expired on the floor uneventfully.

7 comments:

Lily said...

Where did you get these from???!!!
loved the one with teenage children, but no other abnormalities!!! I'm afraid I don't belong to that cathegory. I've got other abnormalities, you know like a husband and lots of house guests...

Lily said...

forgot to say thanks for your comments. haven't been around for a while. you can see why here:

http://livinginscandinavia.blogspot.com/2009/06/back-home-again.html

and here:

http://anders-wohnen.blogspot.com/2009/06/lapland-im-fruhling-lapland-in.html

BlackSnow said...

I added your blog in my blogroll,I hope you don't mind.

Thuy said...

didn't understand any of them

3L said...

The first one made me LOL I had trouble reading the rest. This is a fun post : )

Admin said...

Most of your posts are LOL :) Keep it up !!

Anonymous said...

Hillarious!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.