Last night I went to the Coldplay show at Riverbend Music Center.

I was on the C-stage where they came to play for 3 songs. I was in less than 2m (almost 7 feets) to the band. It was a dream come true to see them this close. And between 2 songs I screamed "I love you Chris", he smiled at me and everyone on the C-stage laughed. I don't know why I screamed like that like a groupie and why did I say those words. I'd prefer "Chris, you are amazing" (that's less embarassing, lol) Anyway I talked to Chris Martin and he smiled at me. Woohoooooooooooooo.
I'm still super super happy and excited (I almost fainted last night). And here are few words that can describe how all the coldplayers and I felt during the whole show: Amazing, Awesome, Passion, Beautiful, Incredible, Perfect, Magnificient, Sensational, Love etc...


PS: I also got my physical Leftrightleftrightleft copy.

14 comments:

cybeel said...

Seems like you had an unforgettable night. Glad to hear that :)

LazyKing said...

yep, I wont forget this night. "I love you Chris" I felt shameless, hahahahah

floreta said...

sooo cool. haha about screaming like an obsessed fan :)

Avery Smith said...

500 meters from the band at the coldplay show

fix you

LazyKing said...

@Aves, this time he said "To the people at the Lawn in a coldplay show" because the back of our arena is called "The Lawn" or "the grass" lol

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

Sounds like you had a really great day yesterday.
Isn't it great when a band lives up to your expectations.

AgentPX said...

I happy to know that you are OK. Considering that you almost fainted on Chris. He woul've have catched you on your fall if you've faked your faint. har har.

sher said...

how excited and happy you are. i almost figured out your reaction. its nice to be happy.

me said...

Coldplay rocks!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you this Tuesday for the INCH by INCH Art show! Have a great weekend!

Liggybee said...

LOL! Sounds like you had a lot of fun...and the screaming, hehe! perfect! now you'll always remember that concert because you did something "special"...

3L said...

LOL! That's is sooooo cool! No need for embarrassment, that's a great memory. The concerts sound awesome, you lucky dog.

Amusing Bunni said...

Sounds like you had a super time LK! I'm sure Chris Loves you too! That would have been funny if you fainted or something, I'm glad you didn't.

Also glad you didn't throw your underware up on the stage or something...that would really make you a groupie...ha ha

David Stock said...

Great performance! Very appropriate Viva La Vida Outfits.

Jennifer said...

you are SO lucky!! I saw them 11/11/08 in ATL! I was not so close though, lol. That's so funny though.. .LOL

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.