Here are fews anecdotes from the customer service & surveys department of my job. Every month we gather the funniest one and publish it in our newspaper.

Submitted by Lionel Roberts
Lionel: Hi may I speak with Jane Smith?
Respondent: You have the wrong number; can I take a message? (huh??!)

Submitted by Deborah Petite
The respondent sounded like an old woman. Each time I asked a question ans awaited her rating, there would be a dead silence. After I'd asked a couple of questions and had to coax her into responding with a number, she finally caught on. She said, "Oh, I tought I was supposed to punch the number in using my phone keypad"

Submitted by Kristen Meyer
Kristen: Hi may I please speak with Shirley Davids?
Respondent: Sorry, she is not available.
Kristen: Would there be a better time that I could call back?
Respondent: No, I don't think she's interested. She is kinda high right now.

Submitted by Jay
Jay: May I speak with Damien Galvin
Damien: Yes this is he.
Jay: I'm conducting a survey on behalf of Mercedes-Benz
Damien: There is no one named Survey in this house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, these people are silly

AD said...

Haha, the third one cracked me up!

:)

3L said...

Flash back of my telemarketing days. I love customer service, you can so much fun as long as you don't go crazy.

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.