Postman:- I have to come 5 miles to deliver you this Packet
Sardar:- why did u come so far. Instead u could have posted it....


Sardar's wish :when i die,i wana die like my grandpa who died peacefully in his sleep not screaming like all the
passengers in the car he was driving...


Sardar at an Art Gallery: I suppose this horrible looking thing is what you call modern art ?
Art dealer: I beg your pardon sir, thats a mirror!


Sardar was writing something very slowly.
Friend asked:" Why r u writing so slowly?
Sardar: "I'm writing to my 6 yr old son, he can't read very fast


Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Sardar : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Wife: You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Sardar : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem Can there be greater than this one?

If you haven't seen it, here is the part 1.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao

Thuy said...

the second is my favourite haha

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.