On April the 1st, Wolverine leaked in many download and streaming websites with an excellent quality. When I told my friends, they decided that it was an april fool. But it wasn't :P However there were 2 or 3 scenes that weren't finished because you could see all the 3D images and videoshops.
Now let's get back to the movie (I won't spoil).
Positive aspects: The fights were amazingly well executed. The visuals effects and details were beautiful to watch and the scenario wasn't childish like many movies from cartoons & video games. Hugh Jackman was really into his character, our Ryan Reynolds was also great but Will.I.Am character sucked.
Negative aspects: I think Wolverine wasn't that involved in the movie. I mean, the director was trying to build a strong blockbuster story so he might have priviledged a good story than the main character. And Wolverine got to show all his skills and anger just a the end of the movie. I hope they will add more scenes when the movie is officially out.

Overall, this is a great movie and it's worth the 10$ movie ticket. I'll give it a 8/10.
PS: Even if the FBI started to investigate about the leak, you can still watch it online otherwise you'll have to wait till April the 29th.

2 comments:

virgo27 said...

i love the xmen movies!! i'll wait until it hits theaters, i'll stay away from the downloads ans streaming videos. some movies, i just prefer to see on the big screen.

Anonymous said...

me too, this is a movie to see in big screen. I'm excited

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.