I guess this is why I never let my mom wrote my school excuses. Sorry Mom :)
- George was absent yesterday because he had a stomach.
- Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick, so I had her shot.
- Sally won't be in school a week from friday. We have to attend her funeral
- Please exscuse John from being absent Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 and also 33
- Please excuse little Jimmy from missing school yesterday. His father is gone and I could not get him ready because I was in bed with the Doctor.
- Please excuse Wayne for being out yesterday. He had the fuel
- It was my fault Mike did not do his math homework last night. His pencil broke and we do not have a pencil sharpener at home
- John has been absent from school because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
- Tommy wasn't in school yesterday because he thought it was Saturday
- Please excuse my son. He will be out next week slaughtering goats for his manhood ritual. Thank you!
Maybe these parents were the ones who wrote the funny/bizarre excuses for missing work!