Here are few medical proven tips to help you think faster, improve memory, comprehend information better and unleash your brain’s full potential.
  • Sleep well
  • have a network of supportive friends
  • Get competitive
  • Solve puzzles and brainteaters
  • Listen to music
  • Write! write a story, poetry, start a blog
  • Do one thing at a time
  • Be active! Dance
  • Be curious
  • Go beyond the "first" right answer
  • Block one or more senses. Eat blindfolded, wear earplugs, shower with your eyes closed.
  • Take an improvisation class

3 comments:

Avery Smith said...

Just wondering, how do you know more than 1000 people visted valentines day? haha they were so so so funny! thanks!

LazyKing said...

I had an Adsense account and it shows me everyday how many views I have on my blog and if the readers click on the ads.

Balvinder Balli said...

Thanks for the valuable info. I have started blogging to start with.

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.