Today I've been in a very unpleasant situation at work. They offerd one of my coworkers (M. XYZ) and I to change our schedules since there is another coworker leaving the job and we have to fill up that time. So M.XYZ didn't want to share the hours and took them all. What hurted me more is that I've always changed my schedule for him, always replaced him when he was unable to work. It's because of him I'm working on Sundays afternoon.


"Most people return small favors, acknowledge medium ones and repay greater ones - with ingratitude."
by Benjamin Franklin


“Gratitude is the least of virtues; ingratitude the worst of vices”
Anonymous


"Earth produces nothing worse than an ungrateful man."
by Decimus Magnus Ausonius

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live with those kind of people, I feel you!!
The badest thing is they will always take the services for granted...

Post a Comment

Your comments make me HAPPY.
Everyone is free to say whatever he/she wants to say and there is no stoooopid word verification. Plus I'll make sure to leave you a comment as well.